Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Born in Our Hearts



Today is the day we officially signed Haley's Adoption papers.....An important day technically but she was part of our family so long ago already, even in terms of being physically with us. By now we could not imagine life without her. and it had only been one day. We woke up this morning one year ago to Haley's smile and a "bah".

Oh yeah...smile....Happy Birthday Daddy! It is also a special day for another reason. I don't think I can top last year's gift! It is the gift that keeps on giving!

(This new blogger has so many options...I keep pressing buttons to see what will happen, sorry about my blogging technique....I was going to hang on to the old version just for comfort sake but really it is fun to move along with the times....besides I would be out of the blogging loop....there are still more buttons.....maybe I will post before I mess around some more)

I'm having fun blogging...on this sunny but cold day. A very special day for my family.

No comments: