Friday, April 20, 2007

A mishmash of pictures














































Sometimes you just the week at a glance. Hmmm, one picture of Haley modelling her big girl underwear and undershirt from Germany. Thank-you so much Manuela she absolutely loves them. Ohhhh an important note: Haley is potty training herself. If she had a mother the least bit interested in completing the procedure..I am sure we could. I just wasn't and am still not ready. I have not read a thing....I have no idea how to go about this.....Really at this point...I think she will be done before I find a book or really think about it. She is the driving force. She loves to "do it" and I mean all of it...in her potty. She has no problem with telling me when. Mama I peep. Yep I've also turned into Mama? I don't know where she gets these things. So bottom line...Mama and Dada are still trying to figure out what to do...and Haley well...she is done and knows exactly what has to be done. Ahhhh the blessings of a brilliant child.....By the way she knows all the letters of the alphabet...and I mean random letter picking and identifying...Yep...brilliant...I tell ya.
The rest of the pictures...Ahhh her "cheese" smile....Silly hairdos by Mama....Walking in the woods...probably the day she caught her current cold. We had an apple for the horses. And last but not least....her trike and her truck. Loves em both.

No comments: