Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Just so everyone Knows

You are not alone! Everyone asks me to put up new pictures. I am constantly amazed at the number of people who sneak peaks into our little world. I always think that people must be bored of us. I am of course not speaking to any immediate family, especially since most of you are so far away. I guess I just want everyone to know that reminding me to post some new stuff is great. I love doing it. Sometimes, I am just tired....at the end of a day. So never worry about asking me to post, are you kidding, she is my absolute favorite topic and she makes my life shine.

I do miss lots on this blog. We went swimming for the first time last week, wow, what a production....so many costume changes. I was exhausted that night, so was Haley. We went to play time at the day care today. Loved it. But Haley is in a wierd spot. She loves to walk, almost run, and not that many kids her age around here can. Sooo she runs after the 2 year old ...okay ..boys....mostly. And well they are fast and tough....too much for Haley but she just loves their speed! She goes flying sometimes. But she gets up and goes right after them again. That's my girl. Hmmm, what else...well she loves the Carmichael girls. She spends Fridays with them, and we usually see them at motoring munchkins...(you learn a whole new vocabulary in this baby world) All three are so sweet to Haley it brings tears to your eyes. Little Katy gives the gentlest kisses you have ever seen! We just simply love them.

We will post birthday pictures soon!

No comments: