Sunday, March 18, 2007

Kendra is the Birthday Girl
















It is Kendra's turn. The last of our girls
has turned two. A few party pictures. It was +16
today and the party outside was great. I will try to post a clear picture of all the girls. I think that people might be able to recognize all the faces shortly. Haley is attempting a hug and a kiss for the birthday girl. A rare and great picture of the elusive Megan (in blue). Wei Ling is being the nosiy one and the wagon scenes are the last three standing at the party. Everyone else has left for a nap. It was decided that Kendra could sit on Haley's lap. This worked out, but suddenly foot room was an issue. The girls are trying to get their feet sorted out. Wei Ling has Joshua's boots on....so this is clearly part of the problem.
So not that anyone has asked...but what do people say to Haley and I when we are roaming about town? Most local people know us from our newspaper exclusive and Haley is always warmly greeted...sometimes simply because she flashes one of her fantastic smiles. Other than that....complete strangers often assume I am a caregiver or nanny...others simply ask if she is mine? To which I respond...with a big huge smile.....all mine:). I do not ask what they think beyond that but they always just smile back. We will have to wait and see what happens when I have two of them....

No comments: