Saturday, December 24, 2005

Auntie Sue Blogs


Ahh, the parents and grandparents are inspecting the child's bum. I myself can't quite tell what this is all about. They seem quite intrigued...strange. Eh, what do I know about these things! (Ans: nothing). However, in all the bum excitement they left me to do the blogging - ah finally, something I know a thing or two about!
Haley loves her new cow flashlight (who comes up with these toys?). All in all, Christmas may be a wee bit lost on her - but that won't faze her family a bit. We'll dazzle her with sensory overload -and as usual it will all end with the spoon from China! As it should!
Has it only been three weeks? Seems impossible, Haley has already changed so much... She's such a joy - a squiggly, giggly worm! Wish you all could see her!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: