Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Auntie Sue Speaks - Again...

I must begin by complimenting Barb on this whole blog idea. It is fabulous, I love it. And when I read the comments, I can see just how many others share my opinion. In a small way, it’s like we are all right there with you. It also has the unique ability to bring together your geographically dispersed extended family! Not only do us bloggers get to travel with you, but to read the comments, allows us to feel the excitement of others that know and love you. What an amazing thing. You’d think this thing would be a bit impersonal, but it is exactly the opposite….

I have heard through the grapevine that the Euro relatives love it too. Too frightened to post a comment, I suppose. I am hoping that a good taunt will coax them to try (I mean YOU, Manuela!). I do feel a bit spoiled being able to post to the site…but not so spoiled that I won’t take advantage of my ability to share my feelings with the (quite large) viewing audience!

Two more sleeps and I will get to meet my niece for the first time! The home town is a buzz. Everywhere I go people tell me about the blog…you really have no idea! Haley has so many fans – she’s become quite the media darling!

Haley, first thing, we’ll put those exhausted parents of yours to bed and we’ll hang out. We’ll chat, just aunt to niece stuff, you know. We’ll laugh at your parents, you’ll spit up, I’ll pee myself, whatever! We can switch it up, I’ll spit up, you can pee! It doesn’t really matter what we do, I just can’t wait to finally meet you.

Two more sleeps…

No comments: