Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Haley's Party


We have the most fantastic friends. They are absolutely the best. Jen and Steve a special thank-you to you both for hosting our first baby shower. We were completely overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. I was so excited when we got home that I could not sleep. This is so true. Louise and Val, what a perfect present for Andy the accountant. I have hidden the tea set away for later. Lorraine, it was perfect...the little decadent blanket that I wanted but didn't think I should. Dougal, how you knew about the puppets will remain a mystery....thank-you. Sheri, the little red jacket will be a feature on this web site for sure. Betty-Lynne and Justin..you two, it was absolutely everything...thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Jen and Steve...as if the party wasn't enough...I will find a way to thank-you. Sharon and Malcolm, you are so dear to me and I have no idea if or how I will ever be able to thank-you enough for everything...thank-you. Sue and Tom..thank-you..Sue you are my best friend and you will be thanked by tiny feet running overhead...early in the morning...Maybe we will send her down to you?..then we can sleep....yes? Thank-you everyone. We cherish you all.

No comments: