Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It is Tuesday and we leave Friday

It’s Tuesday, we leave on Friday. I will be a mom on Sunday (Monday our time). I haven’t done the math because I don’t see what difference it makes. 12 hours in a plane is just too long to comprehend. China is a day ahead of us….I think…..because we actually return sooner than we leave China…oh well you can see…why I don’t keep track of these details…besides Andy does….I am now at home, packing, cleaning, organizing and trying to stay calm. I think I need a massage…..he he he he.

Tonight has been declared "packing night". We've already had a practice..just to make sure. Basically I think we have to stick to the lists we were given, or else we will be overweight. Every little item on its own....not too heavy...add it all up and yikes. The airlines have declared war on all people who pack too much, so we are being held to tight standards. I really don't think I am going to care too much about how I look...so have fun looking at all the pictures of me in China...not caring! ha ha ha.

No comments: