Monday, November 28, 2005

Nanchang



Our luggage truck

The flight to Nanchang was uneventful. Chinese Airplane food was quite okay. Nanchang is clearly a much poorer area than Biejing. Check out our luggage truck.

I just have to say that I am remarkably calm. I am not anxious or stressed. I just know that this is actually for real and that the three of us will be just fine. I have been waiting for so long and this is really the easy part. I am here now and that is all.

So far we have been on quite the schedule. Yulin,Bob, Fay, Camille, Cindy, Mary, Jack and the others that I have missed…. have made this journey absolutely stress free. I think only people who have really traveled on their own will understand this….We do not have to check flights, worry about correct change, finding a hotel,…..maps…It is all done for us. This leaves us with nothing to do except talk and follow the Panda Canadian Flag. It is absolutely brilliant.

No comments: